Internship

Internship = Working at M:idea (pronounced as Media), an in-house Media agency. I'm working in Inspire design, their design department. Our first task = design a new M:idea name card. Somehow, one thing led to another and... whales started popping up.
3 days of internship is enough to remind me of the ridiculous distance between Clementi and Siglap. I can't believe I've actually lived through having to sleep at 12am every night and wake up at 6.30am every morning for almost 3 years. And it's also evidently drawn to me that, without mother having to send me to school in the morns, I'd probably not make it on time. Thankful, I am.
Won't be updating very regularly from now. Workload's starting to come in.  But one thing's for sure; Imma definitely take a picture of my work desk once it's up. It's going to be LEGEND-wait for it, I hope you're not lactose intolerant- DARY.



No comments: