GO FORTH- Levi's




Was flipping through Catalogue Mag after koping one from the FMS office and saw this marvelous ad by Levi's. Came home and saw it playing on MTV (edit1).

Personally, I've been totally swept away by the new Levi's Go Forth Campaign. It's a mix of professional tumblr inspire pictures and indie handwritten copies. If their target audience are people our age, boy, would everyone be wearing a pair of levi's now. It's really more of a PR campaign for me. I can't exactly see how the copy on the ads relate to jeans (lol), but.. it works. Lol. 

Anyways, I really can't stand the Levi's jeans cuts. They never fit me. But after seeing this ad, damnit, I just need a pair- and I don't even care if I'm going to wear them.
It's so inspirational and .... indie. I've even gotten the magazine cut out for the last picture above at me work desk because it's just so meaningful.



This's their TVC:

 
(This's what they say in the TVC. At least this's what I think they're saying.)

 Your life is your life. Don't let it be cloud into days of mission. Beyond the watch.
There are ways out. There is light somewhere. There may not be much light but it beats the darkness. Beyond the watch. The Gods will offer you chances. now them. Take them. You can't beat death. But you can beat death in life, sometimes. The more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. Your life is your life. Know it while you have it. You are marvelous. The Gods wait to delight in you.

Absolutely marvelous.

No comments: