Mugging

 
VOX POPULI - 30 SECS TO MARS
 When I got home from work today, I found a gay purple mug on my table. I've been needing one for the office so Mum went to Robinsons & got me this Jamie Oliver Cheeky mug Lol.
(Click on the "Read more" button below to view full post)
I was so ecstatic when I found the page break function on Blogger!


It's really been hectic to the point wear I've requested Mum to book a Javanese massage session for me tomorrow. You'd think sitting down all day isn't a chore at all. On the contrary, it's a complete pain- literally. I've been aching so bad from how still I've been the past few days & the late night sleeps are definitely not helping at all.
 But what the heck, the office is a nice place for now.
I just love how purple the mug is. I'm gonna use it for my Blueberry Twinings tea. So apt.


No comments: