because of you i'm standing tall


Shots by adelia&i.

#nowplaying Do I Make you Proud - Taylor hicks

1. red velvet from twelve cupcakes.
2. mac repair.
3. strictly pancakes.
4. locked out.









Had to bring my mac down for hardisk repairs at Funan, so I'm mac-less for 7days starting today :'(  How to survive. Thank you for lending me yours, Delia!
We stopped by twelve cupcakes @ Millenia Walk because Col recommended their Red Velvet Cupcakes. Have been craving to have red velvets for the longest time since I saw them on 2BrokeGirls. It's the first time we've tried twelve cupcakes so we got a little lost looking for the shop. We chomped down the red velvet first-  Cream cheese with the cute little heart sugary bit on the top. So glorious. We also had the Oreo & PB&J one (see the above pic)! Oreo tasted just like an actual oreo in cupcake form. Good. Should try. PB&J wasn't that fantastic.
We found ourselves rubbing our tummies in delight. That extra compartment in your stomach for dessert is called your tighs, or so I've read somewhere. Decided to walk to around town & ended up at Strictly Pancakes for Tiramisu pancakes. 
Sweet tooth cravings - Satisfied✓.  
Reached home, only to find that we didn't have the key to get inside. Hence, my very lame excuse for being late for our netball match. Sorry babez. 

No comments: