I love the stars too much to be afraid of the night.

The beloved breakfast club who meets (almost) every morning to have Hungry Jack's/Kaya toast breakfast @ MakanPlace


Last day of IBP >> Ph




Set the wrong settings for my instax so it's all super overexposed :(

This is Mandy. She's a fantastic npTribune editor. 

 Iffah: gonna make HYPE revolutionary.

 Shery; fellow designer.

 This is "Ronald, the Manager". Heard that one too many times. Lololol.

Gonna miss all these people so much.

~~~~


Headed to Powerhouse after with these guys to celebrate. It was conveniently Marvin's birthday. The place was kinda empty... and it was a Friday night. What's up man? Haven't really found a club that I really like, though I do enjoy the music Mink@Panpac quite a bit.




NATASHAAAA. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :)


No comments: