Fan Girl Mode

PHOTO CREDIT: all pictures are taken by Muhd Redz. Awesome shots.

WHEN I'M GONE- SIMPLE PLAN
Leave the past in the past, gonna find the future.
Well, so long. You'll miss me when I'm gone.


Simple Plan Concert on Sunday night with these guys.
so frakin' happy.
I was like a mad woman, jumping screaming at the top of my lungs.
The set list was one of the best.


This was their set list. Natasha googled it right before the show.
2 freaking encores. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

They played almost all their old songs.
So happy :D
*ecstatic fan girl*

 






The concert was at Fort Canning park. I swear, the crowd was so diversified.
In one corner, you'd have young 12 year old teens and the other, you'll see old people drinking beer on their picnic mats. How odd.
I only brought my instax along because I was afraid the security check wouldn't allow my dslr in.
Was so depressed when Michy told me that I could bring it.

 Met Kim from Pri6/4
Haven't changed a bit.


 Michy & I drinking terrible Pure Blonde beer.





That was one well spent 100bucks.
Pierre (L) (L)





No comments: