SELLING!


Hi,
I'm selling this beautiful elegant black maxi lace dress I recently got. I really love how the material flows naturally down; very flattering indeed. The black petticoat (for the skirt) inside is attached to another layer of black lace (which makes the dress even more sophisticated). You'll have to wear a a black spaghetti (preferably) inside- but that wouldn't be much of a problem, would it? Lol. I love it tons but mother's making me thrash some clothes... too pretty to go to waste.

Specs of this exact same dress are here on: TheQuietRiot.sg.



MIDNIGHT INTERLUDE LACE MAXI DRESS
Worn twice
In perfect condition
$29 23 (negotiable)
Preferably meet ups/Postage if required (postage fee not included)

To reach me: manda.lim92@gmail.com


Thanks! & have a good day :)

No comments: