Penny University

You need to visit this place. 'Nuff said.


1. Mich&my French toast. Was alright.
2. Our marvelous Lime strawberry tart. I question my existence if they're sold out.
3. Heard so much about Lattes @ Penny Uni's. 
No one's ever latte art my coffee before :') 
&&&I usually shun the after taste of lingering caffeine towards the end of the cup but this-- 
this latte's exquisite.

Mich!!!
5. Strawberry shortcake icecream sandwich from Ice Cream Cookie & Co. sold at Penny.
Was genuinely surprised at the portion but expected more flavor to the cookies. Bry says it was good though

I'm quite sure the counter girl shot me a "I've-seen-you-somewhere" glance today. I genuinely felt ashamed, going to Penny University 2 days in a row.  The whole ambience reminded me of a modern day Central Perk (clearly I've been watching too much Friends). It's situated in one of the shop houses along East Coast Road, which is kinda difficult to find parking, hence, public transport. Fav. must-try pastry is their Lime Strawberry pie. Move over Starbucks, new hang out place in the east.