This one's for the Christmas season





I get so excited whenever I see Christmas lights. It's my absolute favourite season. *Points a gun at you* Dare you to say it isn't yours too. Had a fantastic day in town with Dy, Serene & Mich. Met Dan in the evening after some not-so-fruitful Christmas shopping. I underlined Christmas because I wish to remind you that I was completely focused today; not buying anything unnecessary... until... I decided to treat myself to a completely redundant Christmas present from Rockstar by Soon Lee. It's beckoning sounded a lil like, Amanda amanda we both start with the same initial buy me nao. And that trumped Dan's usual voice of conscience. & just for kicks, I told the preedy cashier gal to gift wrap it for me just so I could go home to open it. #ways to pamper self.



No comments: