The Studio


a reply post to FS Anon :) 












I'm currently residing in Hall13, so this is the generic everyday scene you'll see. It has a natural tendency of being cluttered and messy because I'm blobby & lazy to pack the space, esp when rushing for deadlines. You can see that I've nicely tucked away rolls of bleached paper on the top shelf just for the camera. Can't exactly call it anything near a studio but this is gonna be home for the next one year. LOL. That's Mark & Tiara sprawled over my rug btw. We were just jamming. Nothing very inspiring here...
I'm so thankful for getting a spot in ADM. How I got in is really beyond me, but that's a story for another day. I'm just so lucky to have met the right people at the right time, even if it's just for a bit... It's just so sad how things have gone down.


No comments: