Trippy

OURS- TAYLOR SWIFT
Love this song.
Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.
There are some things that just aren't meant to be. I've come to terms with that. So, we move along but never forgetting, because we owe ourselves that much.



Did a lot of nothing yesterday. Sorta a very shitty day for me. Should've just stuck by my 2nd 2 day MC for the week. 
Had an awesome adventure to Siloso's Sand Bar with Sam though. Nice chill out place. We saw the Zouk Out set up near Rasa Sentosa. Whooaaa looks so darn impressive man. It looks like somesort a towering red indian hut with colourful bright lights. ooooo. Don't even need to be there to feel excited kinda thing. Conquered every form of land transport within 3 hours to get me home before 12. I think it's completely hilarious, totally fun. Trippy~

No comments: