//Shooting Ponies Studio//





We visited Shooting Ponies in Haji Lane by Donna Goh. In all honesty, I forgot the reason why we decided to book a studio for kicks, but it was fun, none the less! For $15/hour, we got 3 point lighting & B/W backdrop. I think that's quite amazing. Dan & I booked a slot at 830pm, right after a blogshop that had tons of clothes on the rack with a model & stuff. So we just stood by the side & looked 1 x Weak/Amateur beside them while they packed. But omg, will definitely be going back to shoot for Adelia's ShopUnicornSymphony. Shooting Ponies had so many accessories/shoes/bags I was going gaga. Gave the laced bunny ears extra attention because they reminded me of my pair I lost. Need to get a pair soon & I refuse to get them from daiso. Anyway. Wa wa waaaaa. Dan, why you so cool ah? Next time we fashion parade, bring all our clothes kay. Thanks for the ride home~